offer a range of novel shrink sleeve systems designed for the TAVANA long-term protection of welded joints for small, medium and large diameter buried and sub-sea pipelines. Unlike conventional shrink sleeves, applied very quickly and easily in most site or offshore conditions.
– Compatibility with all factory coatings
– Systems that comply with DIN 30672 requirements
– Abrasive blast cleaning not essential
– Self-priming sleeves available
– Alternative epoxy primers for 3 layer coatings
– System for service operating temperatures from -4 C up to 80 C
– Patented systems for sub-sea pipelines